The Mission of Overflow Health Alliance is to deliver high quality health services and treatments to those affected by primary health issues and sexually transmitted diseases. We provide outreach, integrated clinical practice, advocacy, education and research
“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”
Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre
STEP IT UP
PREP IT UP
A LIFE CHANGING RESOURCE
1. HAVE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 - 39 SUFFER FROM A STD?
2. DO YOU SOMETIMES HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX?
3. DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS?
4. DO YOU HAVE A HIV POSITIVE PARTNER?
5. HAVE YOU IN THE LAST 5 YEARS BEEN HOMELESS OR LIVED IN A SHARED SPACE?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, THEN PREP/NPREP MAY BE FOR YOU!
NOW PROVIDING NPREP - CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS
TREATMENT PROTECTION - Taking PREP once a day along with condoms helps you prevent the chance of contracting HIV
Clinical and Covid-19 Services Available
Click Slide Buttons for More Information on Overflow's
Additional Resources and Support
OVERFLOW Health Alliance
Dedicated to serving the community one person at a time.
OVERFLOW Health Alliance was formed by a group of concerned and empowered community members
Phone: (904) 468-7944
5045 Soutel Dr #12
Jacksonville ,FL 32208